The Payment as a Service module takes advantage of Salesforce's CRM which is totally FREE for all registered 501 C(3) nonprofits through the Salesforce Foundation. The Click & Pledge payment platform (checkout pages & the API) is integrated with the Salesforce CRM where all patron's data will be sent to Salesforce upon completion of each transaction.
The following are the features of the application:
- Contact: All Contact information posts directly to Salesforce upon authorization or decline of any transaction in the payment platform.
- C&P Transactions: Detailed listing of all transactions with listings of all items purchased will be posted to the transactions' listing.
- C&P Recurring: All recurring transactions are posted and tracked.
- C&P Reports: A separate module available as an add-on to the Payment as a Service App. More than 70 custom reports are available for download and inclusion in dashboards.
- C&P Virtual Terminal: A PCI compliant virtual terminal provides a native credit card processing system to be used inside Salesforce. The data posts directly to Salesforce and contact look-up auto-fills all form fields without requiring any additional information. C&P Virtual Terminal includes Card Swipe and Reprocessing capabilities.
- C&P Data: Records the data log per transaction.
- C&P Settings: Allows you to manage features of the Payment as a Service Application including Account/Contact type, Contact Matching, Object Settings, SMTP Settings, and Virtual Terminal.
- C&P Designer: Design your our email templates including mail merge fields
- Autoresponder: Set up emails to automatically be send with predetermined condition