WooCommerce is a WordPress eCommerce toolkit that helps you sell anything. Beautifully.
Transform your WordPress website into a thorough-bred eCommerce store for free. Delivering enterprise-level quality & features whilst backed by a name you can trust.
- WooCommerce V2.6.2 requires WordPress V4.5.2 minimum.
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- The mod_rewrite Apache module (for permalinks)
- fsockopen support (for payment gateway IPN access)
- (optional) An SSL certificate if you choose to install any direct payment gateways
- (optional) Some plugins for WooCommerce require CURL
- (optional) Some plugins for WooCommerce require SOAP
NOTE: Default_Socket_Timeout should be more than 60 seconds.
Source: http://docs.woothemes.com/document/server-requirements/NOTE: Click & Pledge also supports Woocommerce Product Bundles plugin. Plugin can be downloaded from here: https://wpspring.com/products/woocommerce-product-bundles-download/
How to install WooCommerce:
- Login into your WordPress admin panel.
- Select Plugins->Add New
- In the search field type “WooCommerce” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin simply click on ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
- Download the Click & Pledge integration module from WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-click-pledge-gateway/
- Unzip the file.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
How to install Click & Pledge Integration:
Automatic Plugin Installation:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in the search form or click a tag link below the search form.
- Find the WordPress Plugin to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- A popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install the Plugin.
- If this is the first time you've installed a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. If you've installed a Plugin before, it will still have the login information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Manual Plugin Installation:
- Download the Click & Pledge Plugin to your desktop. The Click & Pledge integration module is available at GitHub: https://github.com/ClickandPledge/WordPress-WooCommerce
- Unzip the file zip and extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- Read through the "readme" file thoroughly to insure you follow the installation instructions.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the newly uploaded Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate Plugin to activate it.
Note: If the installation of Click & Pledge Plugin success you can find it in WooCommerce->Settings-> Payment Gateways->Click & Pledge
Important Note: Before going to update Woocommerce plugin to Version: 2.000.000, make sure to enable the checkboxes of "One Time only" or "Recurring" options in recurring settings.
Log into WordPress:
Once logged in, select WooCommerce >settings to launch the WooCommerce Settings Page
How to add Payment Processor?
Then go to WooCommerce-> Settings->Checkout -> Click & Pledge
Give ‘Account ID’ and ‘API Account GUID’ in corresponding fields then click on save.
Connect Campaign URL Alias field can be added to the form so that the transacted amount will be added to the selected campaign. By entering the Connect Campaign URL Alias in the Form, the receipt assigned to the Connect Campaign will replace the generic receipt.
To know the Connect Campaign URL Alias, login to Connect platform (https://login.connect.clickandpledge.com) > Launcher > Fundraising > Campaigns > Select the desired campaign > Campaign Details > Campaign Settings > Basic Information > Campaign Alias.
Optionally you can select ‘Accepted Credit Cards’. If you don’t select anything it will display all the credit cards in front end.
‘Organization Information to be used’ - Organization information to be used in receipt
‘The Thank You message appearing after the salutation’ - The Thank You message appearing after the salutation
‘The terms & conditions to be added at the bottom of the receipt.’ - The terms & conditions to be added at the bottom of the receipt.
Enable the Recurring check-box so that recurring options will be active (Step: 3).
Step 1: Label: Enter the name of the recurring settings which will appear in the external page.
Step 2: These are the settings available for recurring.
Step 3: The name entered here will be displayed in the external page. Enable or disable the one-time only & recurring options as per the need.
NOTE: Recurring options will be available only when the check-box for recurring is enabled.
Step 4: If both one-time only & recurring options are active then this option will be available. Select one as the default payment options.
Step 5: The name entered here will be displayed in the external page. Enable the check-boxes for installments & subscription.
Step 6: This option will be available only when both installments and subscription is enabled. Select the default recurring type.
Step 7: The name entered here will be displayed in the external page. Select the desired periodicities so that they will appear in the external page.
Step 8: Enter the name of the field so that it will appear in the external page.
- Indefinite only: If this option is selected then 998 times for installments and 999 times for subscription, the recurring option will be continued.
- Open Field only: If this option is selected, “Default number of payments” and “Maximum number of installments” can be given. The entries given here can be changed in the external page.
- Indefinite + Open Field Only: If this option is selected, the default value will be 999 which can be changed accordingly in the external page.
- Fixed Number – No Change allowed: If this option is selected, the number entered in this field remains constant.
Step 9: After making all the changes click on “Save Changes” button.
Pre-Authorization for Zero balance
To allow for processing free transactions, the following manual change has to be made to the "needs_payment" function in "woocommerce/includes/class-wc-cart.php".
Original Code: return apply_filters( \'woocommerce_cart_needs_payment\', $this->total > 0, $this );
Modified Code: return apply_filters( \'woocommerce_cart_needs_payment\', $this->total >=0, $this );
This code change has to be made after each upgrade of woocommerce.
If the checkbox is enabled for Pre-Authorization so that the Credit Card fields will be enabled in the Payment page. If the checkbox is disabled then the transaction will be processed with the Custom Payment.
Adding and Managing Products
- The Simple product type covers the vast majority of any products you may sell. Simple products are shipped and have no options. For example, a can of drink.
- A Grouped product is a collection of related products which can be purchased individually and can only consist of simple products. For example, a simple product for a PS3 could be a grouped product as there are 80GB, 120GB and 200GB variations of that same parent product.
- An External or Affiliate product is one which you list and describe on your web site, but is sold elsewhere.
- A Variable product is a product which has several different variations, each of which may have a different SKU, price, stock options etc. For example a t-shirt available in several different colors and/or sizes.
Note: Product Types: downloadable (digital), or virtual (service) product. Virtual products don’t require shipping – an order containing virtual products won’t calculate a shipping cost.
WooCommerce > Settings> Shipping
Here you will find different shipping options Enable the check-box for Pre-Authorization.
Core Shipping Options: WooCommerce comes complete with several basic core shipping methods for offering Flat Rates, Local Pickup, International Delivery, Local Delivery and Free Shipping.
Product Shipping Classes:
WooCommerce > Settings> Tax
WooCommerce aims to make setting them up as straightforward as possible. Options avaialable on following link